About The Federalist Papers Project
In “Democracy in America” Alexis de Tocqueville noted that Americans of his day were far more knowledgeable about government and the issues of the day than their counterparts in Europe.
Tocqueville wrote “every citizen receives the elementary notions of human knowledge; he is taught, moreover, the doctrines and the evidences of his religion, the history of his country, and the leading features of its Constitution”.
The founders knew that only an educated populace, jealous of their rights, would be strong enough to resist the usurpation of their liberties by government. Today many people know nothing of our true history, or the source of our rights.
The mission of The Federalist Papers Project is to get people the history, government and economics lessons they never got in school and to motivate them to push back at the erosion of our liberties and restore constitutionally limited small government.
What we do
- Use every relevant social media channel, to teach:
- The Constitution
- The Federalist & Antifederalist Papers
- The truth about American history
- The writings and wisdom of our nation’s founders
- The history of government and the Constitution in context
- The history of economics and Capitalism in context
- Provide a safe forum to discuss political ideas without the fear of personal attacks
- Use the founders writings to show how ancient wisdom can offer solutions to today’s problems
- Encourage people to get active in political campaigns and support candidates that believe in free markets, fiscal responsibility and constitutionally limited small government.
- Help elect candidates at all levels of government that believe in free markets, fiscal responsibility and constitutionally limited small government.
- Teach interested individuals and organizations how to become “Social Media Warriors”. Warriors make effective use of social media to motivate people to push back at the erosion of our liberties and restore Constitutionally limited small government.
How You Can Support The Federalist Papers Project
- Engage in the conversation on facebook, twitter and pinterest
- Refer your friends to our facebook, twitter, and pinterest pages
- Share our content on a regular basis
- Become a “Social Media Warrior”
- Join our mission by becoming a member
Contact Us With Your Questions